Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Stuff

Goals for Dec.

1. Get Christmas cards out this year, remember last year I didn't send ANY? Yeah, going to try to redeem myself.

2. Blog a few times, I need to it is such a spiritual, healing, necessary thing for me.

3. Stick to my schedule, no this isn't a rigid sort of thing...its more of a keeping me from getting depressed thing. I won't say anymore, its just that puting it here might keep me accountable to it?!

4. Stop avoiding - its not something I do consciously, its part of my coping skills that I am trying to hard to change. I heard someone say they don't want to just live they want to be ALIVE! That's me.

5. Make at least one play date for Anna during her break, she has "three" best friends at school.....Ella R., Myah and McKenna. She wants them all over. Is she really old enough for play dates? The answer is yes!!!

Okay, so Im stopping here b/c I have to go to work. Or I get to go to work! Here's to a Peppermint Mocha Twist - you MUST try one!
K

No comments: