
So, just real quick.
I have had a hard hard week. I have been on what was supposed to be a good addition to my medicial regimine and it ended up a nightmare. Rhonda - it was abilify, we need to talk. It made my week a blur. Literally. But I survived.
Bo had strep. Anna had a fever at some point, but nothing serious. We had a play date with Myah over here and then Anna went to the Kaliedescope museum with her Wed.
I have worked, received a new hair do and all in all just happy to hear today that I can immediately stop my drug, it has a 75hr half life. I can't concentrate - hence the crazy post. So I will stop and put up some pics. Love to all.
I guess my new DO pic is on my phone...I will get it later.
Anna did get her BIG bday gift of new furniture. The pic above is her on the bed in the store. More pics of her on the furniture in her room, to follow.







2 comments:
No trouble at all to get into your blog.....glad that gets out of your system quick!
Hey Keri,
I've taken abilify also. It was very bad for me too. We'll talk details but I never, ever want to go on that again. There should be a BOLD warning label on that med!
Post a Comment