I think it is time for a list. A list of favorites/ things I can not do without and a thankful list.
1. Glad Force Flex Trash bags - and if you are wondering I have tried generic brand and they are NOT the same
2. Arbonne's new FC5 line...my skin is in love
3. Tazo's new ICED tea line that Starbucks sells to you and me. Make it at home baby.
4. Starbucks tall, double shot, nonfat, 1 splenda latte, no foam.
5. My Target Exhiliration brand pj pants and shirt. Not sure why but they fit perfect I feel good, look okay and money well spent
6. Tide HE that pairs with the Downey freshner - Ann Taylor Loft is promoting it. Can't say enough about it
7. My Kureig
8. Le Mystere Bras and yes it was my mother in law that introduced me to them - silly
9. New found love for Face Book
10. My LG Dare phone
Thankful list
1. My husband and his car washing abilities.
2. The ability to be home with my kids (sometimes I have to remind myself this is a privelage, I will be honest)
3. My job
4. Jake's job
5. My friends that I know I take for granted too often
6. My wellness team
7. My parents
8. Our freedom - cliche but really - think about it
9. Warm days with no humidity, I almost feel like I am in CA. just need a beach
10. Feeling like I am coming out of a dense fog.
My New Language
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment