My oh my I am pretty good with face book, not so good with the blog. But I am starting to realize that maybe this is more interesting and much more therapeutic for me. So, maybe I will start again?
Hmmmm.....
There is no way I can catch you up, so I'm not even going to try. I'm just going to say Hi and welcome to the Lyon family blog.
Here is what you need to know:
We own our own company these days, Lyonsgate. We are real estate investors - working full time to find solutions for homeowners in trouble, investments for our portfolio, and educating people on how to do this. I invite you to check us out at www.lyonsgatepro.com
Anna is now 6. She is in Kindergarten and thriving does not begin to describe how well she is doing! She is taking ballet and her first recital is in about 3 weeks.
Bo will be 4 next weekend. He is in the 3A class at STBC where Anna went, 3 days a week and doing great there as well. He loves his teachers and seems to need and do better on a routine. Whereas Anna can be free as a bird and do fine. Such different but both marvelous kiddos.
Bo was recently diagnosed with Asthma. We have begun a journey that we really have no idea where it will take us. Right now we just thank God for the crazy turn of events (that I will explain later) that led us to a new Dr., to this diagnosis and now treatment for a problem that has evidently gone untreated for quite sometime. I will have a new update around the 26th of April after a CT scan and the completion of this 5+ week protocol of daily breathing treatments and oral meds that we have been on.
I am no longer at starbucks, but heaven help me I still consume it! I am currently occupied with helping Jake and our business, as well as the kids and my newest position is foster mom...of DOGS! Our beloved Wilson had to be rehomed back in November for some serious issues that we never dreamed would happen. However, he is in the happiest of places with a 95lb sister lab named Sadie. We get updates on him from his adoptive parents (you see we are the birth parents) lol...and really as silly as it sounds to some this situation worked out for the best and God was watching over the entire thing.
Well, the hole in my heart needed to be filled up with something, so I volunteer for two organizations here in town, LAB Rescue and PAL. It gives me something to be a part of and it is a way for us to have and help some rescue animals and yet not have the complete responsibility for one (which is Jake's big throw back). In the few weeks I have been (or we have been doing this), we have seen 2 adoptions go through. There has been some mayhem but it is so fun! I love it.
Jake is just a work horse, I mean that in the nicest, loveliest of ways. He is loving being out of the world of engineering and found a new calling. I have seen him grow in unexplainable ways in the last 9 months or so and love it. We have seen our share of hard stuff, but we are stronger and closer then ever as we get ready to celebrate 10yrs of marriage in June!
We are such a blessed family and Im so excited to have this outlet to show and share what God is doing in our lives.
Stay tuned...........
K
My New Language
6 years ago







2 comments:
I read ya!!
I still read this!! I am happy to see an update, and SO happy to hear things are going well for you and your sweet fam. I'm going to go check out your website now. Did you and Jake get your realtor license?
Post a Comment