I am home from my weekend away and it went by QUICK! Too quick in fact. I love my family, love my home, but I could've stayed at least another day. My time with my mom was amazing. I will talk more about that later....and my time with Erin, who, can I say again, I LOVE!!! I am so glad Brando found HER. She is perfect for me, and that is what really counts, right?
So, you came here, wondering if I would post any pics, and that I will....suprisingly enough, there will not be one picture posted (this time) of a little Lyon.
Enjoy!
Here is the official Colorado RIDE!!! Two babes, all weekend in a blue PT Cruiser!
Here is "Mom" with her two daughters
Now that she owns lingerie, that will be WORN in front of my brother, I think I can call her "Sis"
Me, at the wedding site!







1 comment:
Wow, that's a beautiful location! And what lovely ladies, I might add. :)
Post a Comment