I have had an emotionally exhausting day, up and down, up and down.
I won't go into details, but by God's amazing grace, mercy, love, protection, foresite, and HUGE ability to bless, I will rest easy tonight. God works in strange ways, I am not going to try to understand why. However, I recommit to the accepting that He is in charge - and if I let Him guide me in my life, in every detail, things will be better then alright.
I think our lesson in Sunday school was preparing me for my day today, though it took getting THROUGH it to remember what we said yesterday. If we are intimate with God, then life seems peaceful and organized even if there is chaos.
Think about that - how true! He will bear our burdens if we just stay close enough to let Him.
I know, a jumbled post - but what you really care about? MORE Pictures -so here you go!
Bo's new favorite THING to do!
Do you need a car wash?







No comments:
Post a Comment