So, what has been going on you ask? Travel, and sleep and crazy stuff. Okay, nothing too crazy, just life.
First, I can not wait any longer to post this picture...I would say scroll back and read my blog, but you can't b/c it is at my old blog address so you have to visit http://ksuelyon.blogspot.com, then go through the posts where I swear at least once in Oct. of 2006 and a few other places I mention my dear friend and other mother Judy Prince. Well, I got to see her at my brother's wedding and had the honor of having (or shall I say remembering to have) my picture taken with her. We joked that it was for sure a "blog" worthy picture. So, here are Judy and myself at the rehersal dinner, in all our glory - I love this woman, as I love my own mother. She is such a gift from God I can not even explain it. And if you are ever down, you can count on a card with stickers on it, in the mail to cheer you up!!!
Okay so it is AUGUST NOW, August 3 to be exact and this is my THIRD post today - but I TOTALLY forgot that I had this in the "draft" box. And I can't close this day out without posting this picture. It is waaaayyyy tooo special to post with all the others anyway.
So, here's to my dear "other mother" that is now my dear, dear friend, Judy Prince - Love you.







No comments:
Post a Comment