Monday, July 9, 2007

Lots of Posts

Okay, so I have about 15 posts I need to make to get up to date.
A lot has happened since the last. I am going to try to capture a lot of our happenings in pictures.....

Happy SEVENTH Anniversary to Jake!



Happy 30th Birthday to Jake and thank you everyone for helping with the "30" cards!


Thank you mom, for helping out and getting me a babysitter for a week, to help me while I packed, needed rest, my head etc. She told me she didn't mind "helping" as long as I wasn't living the high life....I confess. I lived the high life, just a little as I purchased 2 new lipsticks for the wedding (I needed a night look)


And then, there is the coffee pot....yes my 12 cup coffee pot works fine, but I am the only one that drinks coffee and I have limited counter space and Target finally got a BLACK 4 cup pot in, so I splurged and spent $19.99 on this little baby. I hope you understand mom!!!


We took our first trip to the zoo with Uncle Michael, Aunt Shelley, Malory and Mason, here is a picture of the four cousins....


And here is a picture of my MONKEY HUSBAND and his MONKEY SISTER - it is SOOOOOOO obvious they are related!!!


I think that about closes out June...we left July 2 for Colorado for the Stock/Hogan wedding....and that deserves a whole new post and pics and all that.

Oh! We do own a new car, well, new to us. Long story, but we now have a Red Rock Pearl Honda Odyssey, 2005 - LOVE IT. Complete with leather, DVD, Sunroof etc. It traveled well and allowed us to return to Tulsa, from Colorado with my grandmother...without it, GG would have been strapped to the roof of the blazer. Ha! Jake is happily cruising to and from work in his 82 Chevy...he has put a lot of work into it and other than not having air conditioning he is totally happy in it, and I am happy with my leather "ride"! So be it!
The head is okay. At 6500ft it was hard to know if the pain was stress, altitude, or whatever else, I lived off of imitrex, water and prednisone, but have been imitrex and prednisone and pain free since Sat. and go back to the nuerologist on Th. 07/12 for a check up and will know more about what we are going to do going forward. We leave 07/14 (me and the kids) to take GG back to ID and spend a week relaxing in ID, specifially spending some time at the lake in McCall. I can hardly wait, just wish Jake could come. I hope to get Anna on Uncle Rey's boat for the first time!

Okay - so before I leave this week, my goal is to post the speech I gave for Brando and Erin and a pic or two from the wedding!
Much love,
Keri

No comments: