It hit its longest point the weekend we took pictures in Ft.Smith. I has an appt. that next week for a cut, by a new gal, and she said I looked "matronly". Hmmmm, at 29 - I look matronly? Really? I thought I was doing pretty good. In the last year I have lost over 20lbs and 4sizes...I put makeup on most days and actually DO my hair, not too mention I have shopped recently for clothes.
But anyhow, I was up for a change. Funny thing is, she did exactly what I had worn for the last few years - and so I don't think anyone has noticed, b/c I have looked kind of like this more than I have with "longer" hair.
But I wanted you to see my proof, that my hair did grow out this year. The first two pics are in Fort Smith, The second two pics are in Branson one week later. Yes, I DID make it to my hair appt. in the midst of the ice storm. NOTHING messes with a hair appt. Oh and now you have the only 2 family pictures we managed to get where Bo is not screaming.
Long for me...
And the short cut...







2 comments:
i love the short hair personally! Martonally? Whatever!
Caught up on your blogs and I am sooooo happy to be reading your thoughts again! Don't leave us like that again! :) Hope you're all feeling 100% and off to a great 2008.
Love you!
Sarah
Post a Comment