Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Recap of December and 2007


This is the picture that should have happened in the BEGINNING of December, so it would have made it on a Christmas card, therefore you might have actually received a Christmas card from us.
But, it happened Dec. 23, long after the Christmas budget was shot and the reality that for the first time since marriage, there would be NO Lyon family Christmas card.
They are cute though aren't they??

So, this is really just a pre-cursor to a long awaited and anticipated blog.
I just wanted to let ya'll know that yes folks, it is true - we are here...all four of us, five if you count Wilson.
And YES I have missed blogging. I have several excuses, none of which you really want to hear.
But, I thought before I lost my audience FOREVER I will tell you the RECAP is in the works. And if you bare with me, I'll get it done before 2009 is dawning. HA!

Seriously, resolution #1, finish a blog or two by January 3.

There you have it, keep me accountable. If you are nice I will include more pictures.

Check back.....

2 comments:

Jennifer and Anthony said...

So glad to see that you are still here!!!

Grandma/Mom/Karen said...

Good posts and good pictures. Enjoyed it all@MOM