Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School

Yeah! It Started....Anna is in PreK, Bo is in the 2B program.


Backpacks On....Ready to Leave


Perhaps Bo's Bag is a Bit TOO Big for him!



Looking Pretty and GROWN UP!



Sissy Will Show Little Bo the Ropes of Her "Brown" school


Almost There...


Going In! Bye Mom!


And yes, I turned 30 yesterday. My wonderful neighbor Jen made me a bday cake, we ate pizza and played my Wii! It was marvy.

6 comments:

Jennifer and Anthony said...

These are great pics! They both look so grown up!!!

Heather said...

Keri Sue!!
It is so nice to meet you. . .through blogging!! It would be great to meet you in person someday! :) I always love getting to know people who knew Ryan before I came along!! He has always had the nicest things to say about you!! So a big thank you for introducing yourself on my (our) blog! I am so excited to get to know you and your beyond beautiful family!!
Ryan is working at Dickens Properties. . .He and his Dad work together and manage two self storage units that they own. . .as well as broker deals for Yum brands and a few other companies!! I am sure he could tell you better then I could!
I feel bad that he missed your birthday. I just got after him about that. . .he's really been busy and preoccupied the last few months. It sounds like it was a great day for you!! And a monumental birthday for that matter!! Happy birthday!!
Thank you again for reaching out!! It will be great to get to know you and have you and Ryan stay in touch!!
Love,
Heather
(heather@thedickens.tv)

Heather said...

Sorry for taking over your comments page!! SHEESSHH!!

Couldn't leave without telling you what a cute family you have!! I love that your daughter is so caring with your son!! It looks like you have done a fabulous job at raising them!! I am sure it will be bittersweet with them both in school!! I hope they have a great school year and make some great long lasting friendships!!

Kristen said...

OK, Aeriel and Bo are the same age..what's the B2 program? And Pre-K..wow. Miss Anna is growing up so fast. Miss you friend!

Kristi Bowers said...

hey i miss you.....

Mark said...

Holy Moly, those are SOME backpacks! What on earth do they carry in those? Bless their little hearts. ;)

PS. I think I'm about right to make an order... I'll be emailing you soon!