Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Slacking


Here is a snapshot of our weekend - My nephews 6th birthday - apparently my kids think that is THEIR cake and they should dig in with their fingers.
(please note their Nonna aka grandmother told them they could!)


In comparison to last week, I am slacking a little. I apologize.
With a long weekend, I am totally confused as to what day it is. So confused what my "to do" list really is compromised of. I will say I am thankful that Jake has a dentist appt. tomorrow, so when they called to confirm it, I was reminded to say, "Oh can you cancel mine for tomorrow" (kids aren't in school yet) and then I rescheduled it, and scheduled Anna's! How effiecient.
Tomorrow is FINALLY meet the teacher, with hope that school really does start NEXT Tues.
Really not much else to report. I have sold a cell phone, two purses and currently have another cell phone and purse listed on ebay. I told ya, it was craziness on ebay!
Guess what? It is 66 degress outside! I kid you NOT.
Oh and I found out on of my dear friends is preggo with #4...can't tell ya who. Guess all ya want, my lips are sealed. But all I have to say is babies babies babies EVERYWHERE (except here). And no that isn't a wishful "except here" that is a not planning, not wishing, not hoping, no way, NOT HERE.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: