I finally tried it...a green tea frapp. OH MY GOODNESS. I have never had green tea anything. And I am not sure what real green tea tastes like or if this is it or what. But try one, it is so gooooooooooooooooooooooood, I added a scoop of vanilla bean to mine, because I LOVE vanilla bean. But I have had without and it is just as good.
You will not be disappointed, and though the green tea part sounds healthy it does come topped with whipped cream, which I make like 10 at a time and I guarantee you there is not one healthy thing about that stuff!
Remember if you don't like it, we will make you something else. So try it, try it, try it....a Green Tea Frapp WITH WHIP!
My New Language
6 years ago







1 comment:
I am thinking because I am truly addicted to starbucks that this summer I should get a job there....seriously. When you posted all the benefits and the pound of coffee a week, I almost quit my job teaching and applied. Really. I am not sure, but I think that is a sign I am addicted.
Post a Comment