Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hear YE Hear YE

Okay so in this world of CRAZY people... I am going to change the permissions and accessibility of my blog. I was going to send a mass email letting you all know I did this. However, the one thing I HATE about Gmail is you can't select people from your address book. And inviting people, well I have to select 100.
So, this is a PUBLIC notice that this is going PRIVATE.
You will need to be invited by ME to view this blog.

If you are a reader and want to continue viewing this blog, send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite. Simple as that!

I can't imagine I have more then 100 readers. If so, I will deal with that when I hit that massive readership.

If you happen to NOT have my email address, leave me a comment and I will address it on a case by case basis. HEHE.

Thanks dear ones.
Keri

4 comments:

Kristi Bowers said...

please invite me please invite me please invite me please invite me please invite me please invite me

Heather said...

I would love to be added to your private VIP Party!! ;)

Someday I may follow your example and block mine. ;)

Glad to see that the profile picture worked out!! Wasn't sure if you wanted me to crop it anymore or less.

Bootsie said...

I feel so special. Use my home email though. bkjewett@msn.com

My Daily Circus said...

invite me