Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Here are a couple of pics. If you want more...check out my facebook....I will load on shutterfly and post the link there.


Me and my kiddos, at the park, on a rock


My Dad wanted in on the action at the park - goofball


We went to a ghost town in Goldfinger, AZ


My Adorable Grandmother and Daughter



Grandad Took the Kids to the Fire Station

4 comments:

Jennifer and Anthony said...

Thanks for the pics! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. I hope all is well...

Kristi Bowers said...

hey we have our state this week! i am excited. i want to hang soon....less than 2 weeks and i am all free...

Jenni said...

So adorable!!!! And the one of you and Anna is PRICELESS!!! Love it!!!! We've missed you--can't wait to see you all soon!!! Much love!

Jenni said...

I also ADORE the pic of Anna and your Grandma:>!