Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Look - Likey?

Thank you Danielle for your help! My blog was a mess, then again so was/is life, so it felt fitting. But now we are back in beautiful business.
If I do say so myself.

We will leave this post to a list.

1. The Grace of our God
2. Starbucks - both as a habit and an employer
3. Lots of and I mean LOTS of family time
4. A new found love of the Lake - God's beauty is all around us
5. Useful things on sale ie Old Navy shirts, which I wear for work - $6.99
6. A public school that is not nearly as scary as I thought it would be, my daughter loves it and is safe there
7. A church that is not a just a building but a body
8. A therapist, yes I'm still in "therapy", that can quote Rich Mullins songs and scripture re: Jacob and being mad at God and not once make me feel anything but understood at all levels
9. Boundaries - if they did NOT exist, well I will let you imagine your life without them
10. My new blog that makes me want to write more

2 comments:

Grandma/Mom/Karen said...

Pretty fancy new look!!! I like it.
MOM

jackie said...

Great colors, look forward to hearing more from you!
love,jackie