I told her personally, but another THANK YOU goes out to my dear friend Erica and the beautiful bundle of cheer that arrived on my door step about three weeks ago! Yeah, I got flowers, the real kind that bloom in front of your eyes, and light up your table and remind you that life is good no matter what...that someone is thinking of you, even if they are far away and that sometimes "cheer" does help "pain".
Speaking of, the pain is going, going, almost gone. I pray, I pray.
I did/do have a pretty severe headache today. But until today I have been pain free, almost 100%, since last Saturday. So that is pretty amazing. We had huge storms, whiny dog, daughter in bed and a boy that slept (or didn't sleep) like a newborn, so perhaps all of that combined gave me back the headache I was NOT missing.
Either way, I feel blessed for I know in the midst of this, people are praying even when I don't feel like it.
We are being showered upon, we have had meals - Sandy the enchiladas YUM! I mentione Sarah's tamale casserole in the last post and Connie blessed us with "Dewicious" as JD calls it! My Gma even chipped in, sending money for take out, silly gal. I have had the blessing of a babysitter here every afternoon since Mon. and even over the weekend my Sister in law once again helped out cooking etc. I can't forget the amazing JAKEY POO either. He fills in all the cracks, every one of them. Too many cracks to name.
So thank you everyone, for everything, one week of detox down, about 8 days to go....July 2 is the day we leave for the big Stock/Hogan wedding, the event, I personally have been preparing for since Nov. so let's kick this thing in the you know what and get healthy and happy. God is so good. You are so good.
Thank you.
LOVE, ME
My New Language
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment