Friday, August 3, 2007

Whew

So that Speech thing has only been hanging over my head for a month now....glad I got it down somewhere other then my notebook paper....
I suppose you want to know how Idaho was? Or do you want to see more wedding pictures? I have 869 of them!!! I have taken collaborations of all wedding photos on shutterfly and now have 869. That is a lot folks. I also have a DVD put together by my uncle and a CD soon to be coming from the bride and groom themselves.

I have had so many "blogging" thoughts and moments that I can't even begin to jot it all down.
The way my kids have made me laugh and scream, the new experiences they had in both places, the exhaustion of the wedding, the sentimental feelings I had walking "down" the aisle wit Jake as a bridesmaid etc. Haven't done that in awhile and it was fun. I had a lot of sentimental stuff that I will keep tight in my heart (that happened with my brother that just floored me), I had a week of missing my husband, I had a week of feeling like I was 12 again being at "grandma's" house and I loved it.

I have seen old friends, I have reconnected, I have come home and felt like I was home and seen friends that I haven't seen in three weeks and realized I missed just as much as the ones I hadn't seen in 10yrs. I have had moments in the last two weeks where I have seen and felt where my lifelines are and a couple moments of pure euphoria and July 27 came and went and we have now not only lived in Tulsa for over a year but lived in our house....Can I get an amen.

I sat in a closet (Bo's) getting out some scrap book stuff for my neighbor Jen and found myself, literally, getting all antsy like a kid in the candy store. So, apparently I need to work something out and get back to my hobby. I have so much stuff it is ridiculous, not just silly, RIDICULOUS!

We got a picture of Anna's teachers in the mail today, school doesn't start until Sept. 4 but it is around the corner - so crazy to think! We talked to GG about it and although she could go into the public school system next year for their pre-K we will keep her in Private/Christian school until Kindergarten. Basically AS LONG as possible, so she has this year and then one more here at STBC.

This week is our first week watching little Emily Ha....she is 11 weeks old and is just a joy. I have enjoyed every moment of her presence and so far so have my kids. Wilson (the dog) totally ignores her, so far. I think in another week or so he will probably get "used" to her and start being protective of her just like he was of Bo at this age. Anna thinks she is Emily's mom and is ready to change her diaper, feed her, wake her up etc. every 5 min. Bo has no idea WHAT she is or why she is here. He occasionally attempts to poke at her and only once has had a jealous moment. It has not stressed me out once. (which surprised me), it has kept me busy and made me felt like I have a schedule. I think Jake likes it too b/c he is guaranteed an air conditioned RIDE to work MWF, as we stay home.

As for my head...I saw the neurologist in b/t CO and ID and I am done with steroid treatments and currently just on Topomax. I am allowed 6 Tylenol or Advil type pain relievers every 7 days, should I get a "normal" headache and need relief, but no more than that, and I still have Imitrex for migraines. I have had relatively no head problems in the past three weeks, maybe three headaches that were controlled with 2 Tylenol - which I say AMEN! That is how it is supposed to work. Which, is exactly what the neurologist was trying to get to, a point where my "pain receptors" responded to medicine like "normal" people, and normal doses. However, I have had two migraines this week, which I have sought help from my chiropractor on - and we believe them to be socially related - which I won't go into but a sort of social anxiety, which creates tension in my shoulders and shoots straight up neck into my head. However, 1 Imitrex and they were gone, a month ago migraines like that would have been 2 -3 or totally unresponsive. My only continuing problem is hair loss, which I am going on Tues to have my Thyroid and hormone levels tested. Despite how it may or may not sound, I really feel very good. So thank you for all the prayers.

So, that is that. I will now just post some pictures, self explanatory really, you have the kids first boat ride on Payette in McCall, ID on Uncle Rey's boat. You have Anna on a big person golf course, you have some random wedding shots. You know just all the things that consumed us in July! Here's to August and some regular posting.












1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love, love, LOVE the pics!