Yes, second post, same night.
Gander to your right, down a bit - see my links - please see link "Tammy's Other Page", now hit that and find her entry for Hit the fast forward. Now, read and enjoy. I totally love it. I too have a myspace. And, unlike her I do not blog on it, but I update it, add pictures, communicate a bit and find myself getting "lost" on there. I am not even going to venture to face book.
Anyhow. I just loved her post and thought it all to relivent to me, at this stage in my life, then again there HAD to be a reason we were friends. hahaha - (I can think of at least twenty).
If this blogspot were as easy and fun to add music, change backgrounds etc. as Myspace, I would just use this. I really like my privacy here. I don't need all these jokers from high school finding me, or weirdos from college, or well, you get the point.
Okay that is it. Tammy just wrote something that I wish I could've/would've. :) Thanks Tam!
My New Language
6 years ago







2 comments:
Amen!! Let's start a revolution! Make it Blacebook.....Blogger plus Myspace and Facebook meshed into one!
peter was trying to down play how happy he was to get a comment on his blog from someone other than a blood relative or legally bound to him...hehehe! Nice work!
Post a Comment