Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Pictures






Well folks, that is all you get for now - blogspot is having issues and I don't have patience to wait for it. I will post the rest later.

As for my thankful list - I have a creative one - reasons why I am thankful to be married to a Kimberly Clark employee:

1. I have not purchased paper towels in over a year, but I use them like crazy.
2. I have not purchased toilet paper in over a year, but my bum is best friends with Cottonelle
3. I have purchased only 2 small bags of wipes in the last year
4. I have what seems to be an unlimited supply of travel pack wipes (like 10 or so in a pack) - didn't pay a penny, have had them at my disposal for over a year and have plenty left
5. Jake works out 5 times a week and we do not pay for his gym membership
6. Their customer service, if you need them, is really nice, employee or not and I have a free jumbo pack of diapers coupon waiting to be used and also had one given to me shortly after we had Bo - how thoughtful - his plant doesn't even make diapers!
7. I have so many paper towels stored up, select a size, flowers, disney characters etc. that we hand them out to make friends and it works great - how do you think we got Matt and Jennifer (new as of April next door neighbors to like us so well)
8. I have only purchased 3 of the small upright boxes of Kleenex in the past year and this plant doesn't even make kleenex!
9. Huggies KOREAN wipes are the same as the ones in the US, so if you aren't picky and they are free then stock up! And look how far it got us.
10. Jake has to wear a uniform and lets face it, I like men in uniform. aka - football uniform, work uniform, doesn't really matter...just the uniform :)

2 comments:

Jennifer and Anthony said...

Too funny! I love your thankful list. Paper towels, toliet paper, etc can really add up!

Squirrel & Button said...

That is a great list! :-)