Friday, August 29, 2008

Night Out Anyone?

You got it, me, Christi, mexican food, pedicure, starbucks and well, what else do you need? It was a good night out.
So, here's your top ten:
1. Replaceable spaghetti sauce (its safely in the pantry)
2. Good friends, long overdue for a night out (I think our husbands still owe us like 3 good extended visits to make up for all of their time alone)...Dewayne/Jake talking to you!!!
3. Jake working so I could use his cold cash to go out, then working some more feeding and puting the kids to bed. God bless his soul!
4. Starbucks, cause really, what would life be like without it? Don't want to know.
5. God - just because, if I have to explain this one, its time to open your heart and your Bible
6. A free country
7. Getting a lot accomplished today, looking at my mileage tracker and seeing that I did it all within a 10mile radius, I kid you not.
8. Good weather so Jake can SAVE pennies riding the motorcycle
9. My inlaws that have kindly given us the motorcycle - I complain about it being our front porch decoration, but really it saves us a ton of money.
10. Silence - oh how I love thee. The tick tock of a clock and pitter patter of keys is all I hear at this moment and it is pure JOY!

My Heavenly Father, thank you for all you have blessed me with, temporarily and eternally. I am not worthy of any of it. May you help me to use those gifts to better work towards the GOAL, to be a better servant and a shining light to all those who cross my path. Amen

1 comment:

Kristi Bowers said...

well hello...hope to see you sunday!!!