I do believe my life on the PC, as we know it, is ending. And I am coming into an era where most of you have already been living - THE ERA OF THE MAC! Mind you we have had one since 2009 but I have fearfully stayed away from it.
I have had a wonderful day of not much to do, too many pictures lying around in what we would call "unsafe" places and a need to get them loaded, unloaded, saved, burned etc. etc. and thus I have dived into the world of what I think was known as "Jake's Laptop world" to "Keri's MacBook Pro HEAVEN!"
I have so much to learn still. I have mastered my ipod nano, 1st generation from 2009, and the iphone 3g but folks, that is about where it stops. LOL!
I certainly haven't hooked any of these pieces up to each other and let them interface with each other.
So, here is where you tell me "WHY HAVE YOU WAITED?" and then you tell me, I am way out of date already. And then...you help me with iphoto, itunes, how to get all my itunes songs that are on my PC onto my itunes on this Mac and well, just walk me through this transition. Please?
I promise I will blog to you about more important things and more exciting things and even post pictures.
Sarah Fitz...I'm talking to you!!!
My New Language
6 years ago







1 comment:
Ahahaha!!! ME?? I haven't had a PC in YEARS!! I don't know the first thing about how to do what you're doing. In fact, it was if paragraph 3 was pretty much greek to me. Thanks for the love though!!!!!!!
Post again friend, post again!!!!!!
Post a Comment