Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful list continued

Days 8-14

8. The Keurig - I like coffee, tea, cider, chai and this puts it all at my finger tips in less than 3 minutes.
9. My SOLDIER aka brother Brandon - need I say more, my hero, my friend, my little brother - love him to pieces, loves his country more than his life.
10. I admit it, I have a new love of the MAC and really want an I-phone and yes this a materialistic, humanistic, All American WANT!
11. Good neighbors. I have been blessed in several of our homes with REALLY good neighbors. This is the second time in my adult life that I have had the blessing of a neighbor that has become a good friend. Jennifer, you have NOT been replaced in any way. However, Tamara, I have loved getting to know you and treasure our new friendship. Weekly coffee dates after a run to the bus stop are an added plus!
12. Coffee, Diet Mountain Dew, Scentsy and MUSIC!
13. A husband who constantly strives to provide the best for us, no matter what it costs him emotionally or physically.
14. The wonder that IS...SNOW!

No comments: