I mentioned in one previous post about my friend Connie's cousin, Sarah Beth who is battling cancer. This is not what is most remarkable about her - what is most remarkable about her, and her family is their faith in the ONE and ONLY true HEALER. So, Connie, hope you/they don't mind, I steal this from her blog...this was actually written by Sarah's aunt since Sarah is currently unable to write:
Praying for each other really does matter. and it really does make a difference, whether the circumstance we're praying about changes or not. prayer is conversation with God and draws us near to Him. when we draw near to Him, He promises to do the same for us. so even if the situation doesn't change, it's definitely made more bearable by the fact that He's right there in it with us.
And so, I, Keri, encourage you to pray - for anything, anyone - just draw close, I challenge you, I challenge me. If you can think of nothing else, think of Sarah Beth - her website is www.loveyourguts.com
if you need some inspiration check it out.
Here's praying for you Sarah...and Brandon, wherever you are tonight ( I am thinking of you, and missing you and trusting in our God that you are safe and comforted)....
My New Language
6 years ago







1 comment:
Hey...thanks for the prayers. Sarah is a remarkable girl..who has faith in our amazing God. I'm so greatful for the many people who are praying. Love you
Post a Comment