Yes, Yes, you read that correctly. Bo had surgery today. I mentioned in my previous post that we had an ENT appt. last Tues. It was a routine appt. for Bo but ended up not so routine. We had an audiology test and learned that his left ear was completely blocked. So, Dr. Hall wanted to drain his ear, do a new set of tubes and take out his adenoids....that happened this morning at 7:50am. Bo did well. He had a rough time waking up, but was old enough this time to say he hurt, so we could manage his pain better. He has been asleep since 12:15pm it is 5pm. I hope he wakes up well. He was due for pain meds at 3:30pm but I did not wake him.
We are hopeful that this procedure will lead us into a healthy WINTER!!!
Thank you for your prayers.
My New Language
6 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment