I have to congratulate all the new little ones in our life....
Xavier Anthony!!!! He is almost 4 weeks old now. Congrats Anthony and Jennifer.
Troy David!!! He was born on the 19th to our dear friends Mark and Sarah. Yeah for the new family of 5!
Tammy Tammy - we hear she is doing well, maybe NOT so sick anymore as she is preggo with #4!!!
Cindy and Brian are preggo with boy #2!!!
I think that is it?!?! Did I get everyone? Seems like baby BOYS are everywhere. Watch out Tammy :)
My New Language
6 years ago







2 comments:
Yay for new blogs and pictures!! Thanks for the shout out too, :). Glad you had so much fun in ID. One question, why are the kids wearing helmets in the airport?
Love you!
I am so glad that you are back! We missed you!!!
Thanks for the congratulations. We cannot wait for you to meet our little man. I will drop you an email soon.
Love ya!
Post a Comment