Okay, first forgive me that this wasn't in the last post, but then again it kind of deserves its own!
Um, my sister in law - GOD LOVE HER SOUL! Drove to Tulsa (2hrs) cleaned my house, picked up my two kids, drove back to Ft. Smith, took care of them for three days, then drove another hour, to meet us and handed them back. Want to know why? Cause she loves me and wanted me to rest. That is it. Well, she loves them too.
But hello....can you say giving, gracious, loving, self sacrificing, unselfish and just plain SWEET?
I can never repay her for the many other things she does for me....but that was amazing. We all secretly wished it had cured me. But what can ya do. Anyhow - it will not be forgotten, cause I know it is not something God has blessed me with the ability to do - care for 4 kids, 2 that aren't mine....for that long of a time. I lack a lot of things that doing that requires. I admit it.
You are special Shelley and I love you dearly and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving me that much!
My New Language
6 years ago







1 comment:
There is definitely nothing for me to "forgive". I love you too! That was so very sweet of you to say.
You know that I would do it again anytime. Everyone was happy and had fun.
Nothing on this Earth is more important than family! Call me again when you need me.
Post a Comment