Tuesday, June 5, 2007

God Speaks

And five minutes after I finish my post, I am reading through my email and reading my weekly MOPS email and at the bottom is the Prayer...and this week's

Prayer From a Mother's Heart
Dear God, help my child to never become too prideful to accept help.

Dear God, that is so me right now, and he knows it...and he knows I needed to read it. God indeed is IN every little and big detail.

4 comments:

Connie said...

You are sooo in my prayers! I love you and you WILL get through this! Know that I am on my knees for you!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers! I can't imagine how frustrating it is. Call me of you need me to occupy the kids or come get Anna for a few days. I am just 2 hours away!

sandy said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would love to take the kids, so you can rest and relax. We are here for you any hour, any time.

The Anamorphic Mind said...

Hey keri! Long time, no see. It is I Jeremy. I am sending you this from Idaho at your Dads place. If you everwant t osee what I have been up to go to myspace.com/mega_man59. I hope to see you at Brandons wedding. I am heading ot brandons in the morning with Tim. Bye.