Monday, June 4, 2007

God Answers Prayer

Just wanted to post this (email I sent this morning) update, on my head...

HUGE PRAISE!!!

The Dr. called this morning with the results of my MRI, taken Friday. It appears the source of my headaches is an Angioma in or on my brain (I know wording is so critical, but I didn’t catch everything the nurse said)….I don’t have much information other then I should NOT be scared, it isn’t cancerous or deadly. I was told it is easily treated (not told how, just yet). I just know that it is indeed the CAUSE of my horrible head trauma. I am so thankful to hear that there is a reason for my pain and that they can do something about it!!! We meet tomorrow at 4:15pm to discuss treatment options. I will keep you posted. Here is a link I found with some generic information – probably one of the most easy to read - http://www.angiomaalliance.org/cainfo.html



Thank you for your steadfast prayers and love – we will keep you posted.

God is so good.



In Him,

Keri (and family)

No comments: