Sunday, June 3, 2007

Thankful Indeed

Okay, so there are a few highlights to my week, last week and I can't really close without mentioning them:

1. a phone chat with Amy Dean - gosh I love her to death and miss her terribly. but i cherish each conversation we have, she is such a happy pary of my life

2. not one but two voice mails from Karrie Bolen (i am a bad friend and have not called her back) but just hearing her voice makes me feel loved and thought about.

3. finding BiteMD by Cutter for Tick/Chigger/Mosquito bites...i have already been taken advantage of by those rascals (chiggars love me) and this is the first spot treatment i have found that really works. guess where i got it? LOWE'S! Now that is funny!

4. hitting the 20 +lb mark at weight watchers, yes folks, this girl is down 20.4lbs since Nov. 1 - 9.6 to go by July 6 - if i can stay away from breaking more bones and having headaches, i might be able to return to the gym and help this process along

5. going to church today. i just LOVE our church, i feel like we have family there and that is priceless

6. JAKE - I could go on and on, but I won't cause you would be bored and I would be in tears, but he has been so amazing the last two weeks. he has just kept trucking, for me, for the kids, picking up every loose end, not complaining once, and even making time for pushes on the swings b/c that is what Anna needed. he is a man far beyond my imagingation and wildest dreams and i am so blessed he is all mine

7. Bo knows how to blow kisses

8. Anna has told me several times she would make it all better, I just needed more kisses and maybe some ice on my head

9. air conditioning

10. drugs - yep, this Christian, God fearing woman, just said DRUGS!

No comments: